Sunday, November 11, 2007

First Post

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tina, I'm in my early twenties and I live with my husband and daughter in Japan.

Today is the first day I have spent with my new Blythe and I thought, you have something to contribute to all that community - start a blog or something. Well here it is baby. But I am also quite crafty and have other ideas to share so I'll be putting those up to.

So about the girl: I got Enchanted Petal at Toys R Us last night after drooling over her for quite some time. Her name is Lurlina and I hope I will be a good mom to her. I love Blythe's face, at first she seems a little snobby but then you realize quickly that she does want to be friends and is just shy. I also have a petite Shanghai Season named Marie. She's a cutie.

No comments: