Friday, June 6, 2008

WoW I'm dorky

I started playing the trial World of Warcraft out of boredom and found myself really addicted to it. I don't want to spend too much time leveling up this character but on the other hand, I really want to spend all my time leveling up my character.

I think being online and being part of a game world is going to become increasing important to people. Call me a pessimist but part of me believes by the time I'm an old lady, travel the way it is done now will be impossible. There will be such strict regulations on the use of fuel that only those with extremely important business and/or tons of cash will be able to fly all over the world. People will visit each other's houses in the virtual world and give gifts and socialize that way.

Or I could be completely wrong.

No comments: