Thursday, January 10, 2008

DS Girls

While my mom and sister were here they both got a Nintendo DS lite. My heart swells with happiness knowing that I am not the only nerdy game obsessed girl in the family. My dear mother expressed interest in the various brain-enhancement games and my younger sister joined me in many rounds of Mario based mini-games the night before they flew home. I was extremely happy to finally use the wifi to play with friends because I never have had the chance before. Many of my young students have a DS but I couldn't play against little kids because I am too good and it would be like playing against a computer set on difficult mode.

I have the ice blue one that is still not for sale in North America, my mom got noble pink, and my sister got the crimson/black one.

Here's a cool site for those with interest:
DSFANBOY

Happy Gaming!

No comments: